Sunday, February 21, 2010

addict.

Nooooooo. I am NOT an alcoholic or drug addict.
I personally don't like to spend my time hanging out at Kroger, smoking and drinking like the jocks and cheerleaders at my school.

Yes, I said Kroger.
It's kinda ridiculous if you ask me. I mean, come on. Kroger? What do you say? "Oh hey guys, what's up? Wanna go do some illegal stuff at Kroger?"

Idiots.

Anyways. Like I said. I'm not any of those things. I'm more of a:

TV addict.
Olympics addict.
Movie addict.
Book addict.
Photography addict.
Computer addict.
Disney addict.
Facebook addict.
Food addict.
Music addict.

Speaking of!
What I'm Listening To:
Smile-Uncle Kracker

["You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe. Shine like gold, buzz like a bee. Just the thought of you can drive me wild. Oh, you make me smile."]

Great song. Listen. Love. Etc. (:

Anyways. I just realized that I am addicted to all those things, yet I couldn't bear to give any of them up for Lent. Couldn't handle it. I'm kinda a wimp. But, oh well.

Well anyways, gotta go. Cause uh. THE OLYMPICS ARE ON.
(Number 2 on my Addict List, if you were too lazy to look) (:

Well, I hope by the next time I write on this. Someone will have read it. Haha.
Adios gnomies.
mals.

P.S. I'm still in love with my best friend D:

No comments:

Post a Comment