Monday, February 15, 2010

good day. possibly.

Hellloooo my beautiful imaginary blogger friends! Today has been good. I think.

So I've decided to add a new part to my blog. It shall be called: What I'm Listening To.
I feel like since my blog is called mals.loves.music. that I should incorporate it into my daily posts. So we're going to start it now. Woooo! Partyyyy!

What I'm Listening To:
Whoever She Is--The Maine

Yes, recently I have become very obsessed with this song. Which even surprises me because I'm typically not into slower songs. But this is. A great song to say the least. Go check out The Maine, they are my new heroes. Minus all valet parkers. (:
But that's another story for another post.

Now, today. Pretty good. Pretty boring but whatever. Sometimes the lazy days are the best. You know? Woke ate a bagel and some peanut butter outta the jar. Then watched Lost. I just started the first season and so far I like it.
So far. (:

P.S. I am a MAJOR tv addict. Major. I have three DVRs (aka the southern tivos) and I need all of them (: Kinda sad, actually.

Well, I wanna go read my book (Lock & Key, Sarah Dessan) and watch the olympics.

Adios gnomies!
mals.

No comments:

Post a Comment