Sunday, February 21, 2010

sing me to sleep.

What I'm Listening To:
Jasey Ray-All Time Low

"I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar. I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire."

All Time Low is my favorite band. By far. (But The Maine and Forever The Sickest Kids are working their way up) Amazing. That song is from their first album, Put Up or Shut Up. Awesome album. Go buy it. (If you want to.) You should.

Anyways.

It's been pretty stressful few days. But I'm gonna make this brief cause I REALLY want to go to bed. But today I went to a movie with my friend from voice. He's fricken hilarious.

What? Are you surprised I have a life outside the internet? Yes. I do have friends. SHOCKING.

Sarcasm, you get used to it. (:

Sorry. I don't know why I'm feeling so bitter today. It's been a long day. Actually, that's a lie. It hasn't. I guess I'm just bitter cause of nothing.

Unless you call nothing being in love with your best friend.
Yeah. It kinda really sucks. Cause, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. But here I am. Talking to him all the time, but he'll never know cause he's so oblivious.
And perfect. (:

Okay. If he ever finds this. I might go cry in a corner for days, so I'm gonna shut up.

Well, I love you my little invisible non existent readers! Woot.

Adios gnomies.
mals.

No comments:

Post a Comment